Now is a great time to be active. Now is not the time to start extreme sports!
Try not to do:
- Actions that jerk your body such as riding a horse or skiing.
- Contact sports such as basketball, soccer or boxing.
- High-risk activities such as scuba diving or rock climbing.
- Workouts at high temperatures such as hot yoga.
- Anything that makes you lie on your back. Lying on your back in the last three months can affect your blood flow. This could hurt you or your baby.
Have questions about which workouts are safe? Call your doctor or midwife!