A Pacify doula is a person who can support you before birth and during labor. A doula is part of your care team, along with your doctor or midwife. Doulas can help you care for your body, talk about your feelings and find answers to your questions.
How can a doula help me?
They can do so much! They can talk to you about:
- Staying comfortable while pregnant and in labor
- Offering encouragement when you may feel scared
- Listening to you and how you feel
- Answering questions about being pregnant and delivering the baby
- Creating your Birth Wish List
- Birthing the baby on the day of delivery
- Making sure you have support during pregnancy and delivery
Have more questions?