We want to make it as easy as possible to make your Birth Wish List. You can start with these steps:
- Review the Pacify Birth Wish List
- You can call a birth doula any time, day or night, on the Pacify app and talk about your Birth Wish List. Studies show that working with a doula could help you have a safer pregnancy and delivery.
- Learn and read as much as you can about your pregnancy, labor and delivery and what happens after the baby is born.
- Read about labor and delivery in the Pacify app library. Remember: Call your Pacify Birth Doula whenever you have any questions.
- Talk about your Birth Wish List with your birth partner, friends and family and decide what you need.
- Take it to your doctor and midwife and ask any and all questions you have.
Think about what you want. Picture the people you want in the room. Also think about how you would like your delivery to happen. Write these down.
Call Pacify. You can call a Pacify doula any time, day or night, to talk about your birth plan. After you fill it out, take it to your doctor and ask any questions you have.